The Erasmus+ Office is located at the first floor (meeting room) in the main building.
Office hours: open Monday, from 9:30 to 11:30.
You can get in touch with us everyday, by e-mail at the following address.
Phone +39 031 279827
Fax +39 031 266817
Prof. Caterina Calderoni
Mirea Marchetto Mollica
Mobility project for higher education students and staff
This mobility project can comprise one or more of the following activities:
1) Student mobility:
- a study period abroad at a partner higher education institution (HEI);
- a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant workplace.
A study period abroad may include a traineeship period as well. To ensure high-quality mobility activities with maximum impact on the students, the mobility activity has to respond to student degree-related learning and personal development needs.
The study period abroad must be part of the student’s study programme to complete a degree at a short cycle, first cycle (Bachelor or equivalent), second cycle (Master or equivalent) and third or doctoral cycle. Traineeships abroad at a workplace are also supported during short cycle, first, second, third cycle studies and within a maximum of one year after the student’s graduation. This also includes the ‘assistantships’ for student teachers. Wherever possible, the traineeships should be an integrated part of the student’s study programme. Student mobility can be in any subject area/academic discipline.
- Bando mobilità studenti, 2019-2020
- Domanda mobilità studenti, traineeship, 2019-2020
- Domanda mobilità studenti, studio, 2019-2020
- Learning agreement, 2019-2020
2) Staff mobility:
teaching periods: this activity allows HEI teaching staff or staff from enterprises to teach at a partner HEI abroad. Staff mobility for teaching can be in any subject area/academic discipline.
training periods: this activity supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner HEI, or at another relevant organisation abroad.
- Bando mobilità del personale docente e amministrativo, 2019-2020
- Domanda per mobilità staff training, 2019-2020
- Domanda per mobilità docenti, 2019-2020
- Staff mobility for teaching: mobility agreement, 2019-2020
- Teaching programme, 2019-2020
- Consulenza Giurdica 956-1/2018 (Rimborso docenze Erasmus)
For further information please see in the Erasmus+ Guide