Si rende noto agli interessati che, a seguito degli eventi Brexit, la mobilità verso il Regno Unito rimarrà effettuabile per la durata del progetto Call Erasmus 2020, come da comunicazione Indire del 7 febbraio. La misura della partecipazione del Regno Unito alla futura programmazione sarà oggetto di negoziati con l’Unione Europea nei prossimi mesi.
Mobility project for higher education students and staff
This mobility project can comprise one or more of the following activities:
1) Student mobility:
- a study period abroad at a partner higher education institution (HEI);
- a traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant workplace.
A study period abroad may include a traineeship period as well. To ensure high-quality mobility activities with maximum impact on the students, the mobility activity has to respond to student degree-related learning and personal development needs.
The study period abroad must be part of the student’s study programme to complete a degree at a short cycle, first cycle (Bachelor or equivalent), second cycle (Master or equivalent) and third or doctoral cycle. Traineeships abroad at a workplace are also supported during short cycle, first, second, third cycle studies and within a maximum of one year after the student’s graduation. This also includes the ‘assistantships’ for student teachers. Wherever possible, the traineeships should be an integrated part of the student’s study programme. Student mobility can be in any subject area/academic discipline.
- Bando Erasmus 2022-2023
- Domanda mobilità studenti per Traineeship (SMT)
- Domanda mobilità studenti per Studio (SMS)
- Graduatoria attribuzione borse Erasmus – Studenti
2) Staff mobility:
teaching periods: this activity allows HEI teaching staff or staff from enterprises to teach at a partner HEI abroad. Staff mobility for teaching can be in any subject area/academic discipline.
training periods: this activity supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner HEI, or at another relevant organisation abroad.
- Bando Erasmus 2022-2023 (Docenti e Staff)
- Domanda mobilità per training (STT)
- Domanda mobilità per docenza (STA)
- Teaching Programme 2020-2021
- Graduatoria attribuzione borse Erasmus – Docenti
For further information please see in the Erasmus+ Guide